Saturday 26 February 2011

A Polish polish :)

Today, I present a beautiful nail polish from Poland :)
The brand is called Vipera Cosmetics.
It's my first Vipera polish.
Mainly, due to the fact that it's not easy to find this brand in stores in my town.
And I didn't come across it earlier.
I'm quite satisfied by its quality, it's fine.
There's no problem with application.
I have to admit that I was tempted by the colour,
it looks like a mixture of pink and violet..
i love it.
It costs about 9 PLN (=3USD) per bottle of 9ml.


Vipera Cosmetics - EverLasting Long Life Formula - 58



There are two coats in the photo, no top coat.

5 comments:

  1. Great colour! I've never heard of this brand before, I wonder if I can find it anywhere near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!

    Musicalhouses -
    oh, i don't think they export them to Singapore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new brand! That's such a funky pink. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete