Saturday 16 October 2010

Fall 2 (Nail art contest)

Good evening everyone!

That's my entry for Nail art contest with FALL theme.
You can see other entries HERE.
I like all of them, but my favourites are: #5, #6, #14, #15.
Mine is also fine :), it's #7.
What do you think of it?
You can vote for your favourite one, but you must be a follower of Konad Addict to vote.
Otherwise, your vote will be invalid.
I would be grateful if you could vote for me, but it won't be the end of the world if i don't win :)

Enjoy the photos.
I brought those leaves home especially for the photos :)
I think the result is very nice :)

Have a nice weekend!


I used:

- Essence Colour & Go - 09 Get the fever
- Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps - Royal Red Creme
-  konad special nail polish in red and black (mixed to achieve brown leaves)
- konad image plate m31





7 comments:

  1. so fab..i love the fading effect u d0ne..wish u luck on the c0ntest..x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like this :) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I like 5, 14 & 15 but i still think you are on the same par as them so don worry. Good luck girl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty! I'm following you now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;O niee noo piękne! cudowne! zachód słońca na paznokciach! bosko to wygląda !! :))

    ReplyDelete