Saturday 12 March 2011

tagged for the second time ;)

The rules are:

- thank the person who has given you the tag and provide a link to their blog
- write 7 facts about yourself
- enumerate 7 blogs you visit most frequently
- inform these blogs about the award

***

Thanks >Sabbatha< for the tag! I really appreciate that!

7 facts about me:

- I'm really into stamping
- I bought my first polish when I was at primary school, it was an orange neon
- I like playing cards, my favourite game is 1000, however I don't play it very often...
- I'm a natural blonde (dark shade of blond) and my eyes are blue
- I don't have any siblings
- I don't smoke

There are many blogs I often visit, I want to give the award to anyone who reads my blog and wants to be tagged by me.

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well, not only are you into stamping, you are very good at it too! :)

    ReplyDelete