Thursday 1 September 2011

Golden Rose & BM

Hi guys,
Again, I have an old mani for you.
I do not have much time to prepare any new manis at the moment.
Cause I'm mainly finishing my MA..
and what is more, I got a new job ;)
I will be a teacher in extra-mural high school (for adults). 
And I will also be a form-master of one of the groups at this school ;) yayy.

Golden Rose 227
BM 222



I really do not reccommend this GR to you. I have about 3-4 coats in the photo and it is still not opaque. There are a lot of oranges on the market that cover in 2 coats so you shouldn't not bother to buy this one. To be honest, I regret buying it.
As far as BM design is concerned, I'm not sure I like it, it looks a bit weird...

My giveaway ends today at midnight, so if you haven't sign up yet, do it quickly.
I will probably post the results on Monday so be patient :)
Have a nice weekend!


Mruczek told me to say hello to you and thank for all the lovely compliments on his appearance ;)))

24 comments:

  1. Świetny kolor, szkoda, że słabo kryje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny wzorek :) Szkoda, że GR taki słaby.
    Gratuluję nowej pracy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp-so cool-if i win-I am out of the country and internet range from 9/5-9/9 so please hold my prize for me-i just know i'm gonna win HAHAHAHAHa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gratuluję pracy :)

    a pazurasy - super ;) za chwile też coś zmaluje ;) zapraszam na podsumowanie sleek original do siebie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przez Ciebie mam coraz większą chrapkę na stempelki BM:) Super. Nie wiem czemu ale nie kupuje lakierów Golden Rose- nie podoba mi się ich buteleczka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and good luck with your new job!
    Lovely manicure as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best with completing your MA and congrats on getting a new job! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your job and finishing your MA! Also...I really like this combination-pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mam do Ciebie pytanie (i widze ze idealnie z tym trafilam bo tez masz stepelki z BM) :)wiec czy moglabys mi polecic jakies drogeryjne (najlepiej rosmanowe)lakiery o dobrej pigmentacji? moje lakiery niestety nie nadaja sie na odbijanie z tych plytek "za drobniutkie wzorki"...probowalam kilka razy i niestety nie udalo mi sie odbic calosci wzorku :<"farbka akrylowa jeszce jakos dalo rade ale zamiast czarnego intensywnego kolorku mam cos szarego-przeswitujacego"zycze milego dnia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dziekuje za odpowiedz :) juz sobie je spisalam na karteczce :D w najblizszym czasie bede ich szukac ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the Golden Rose is still a great color though. Was it streaky at less coats, or smooth and just see-through?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABOP, It wasn't streaky at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that stamp is so nice, love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  15. śliczne:) lakier bazowy prześliczny

    ReplyDelete
  16. The result is so pretty :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. tez mam ten lakier uwielbiam go :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ojj tak Lidzia miała racje, stempelkowanie masz opanowane do perfekcji :)
    piękne wzory, kolory i paznokcie! Zazdroszcze! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. but I love the BM Design on your nails, looks so oriental :)

    ReplyDelete